понедельник, 11 апреля 2011 г.

Apps to Download

Apps to Download
Sara Magnolia - FIVE HELPFUL APPS TO DOWNLOAD

  1. Mint – I use this app to track my monthly spending, monitor my bank accounts, and set budgets. To get started I linked my bank accounts and set my monthly budget which is broken down into categories such as food & dining, business services, bills & utilities, and pets. I am a visual person so I really like that I can check my spending in a number of different ways on Mint. There are chart views, list views, and more. Another helpful feature is that I get a notification when I start approaching the end of a budget. Definitely helpful if you are trying to be more conscientious of your spending because it is a lot more in depth than your regular banking app.
  2. Snapseed – There are so many photo editing apps out there and I am guilty of having upwards of ten of them on my phone right now (so excessive, but I don’t even use them all). Snapseed is my go-to photo editing app though, once you get the hang of using it you will find that you can do just about anything you want on it in relation to editing your photos. I really like that I can adjust the brightness, sharpness, and put a filter over my photo if I want to all in the same app. I find the photos come out looking crisp and natural when I use this to edit them also.
  3. Spotify – For the longest time I would use Spotify on my desktop and then Pandora on my phone, until one ground breaking day I downloaded the Spotify app. Let me tell you, I will never go back. For starters it is so nice that the app doesn’t automatically start playing music upon opening it. You can listen to podcasts on here, you can sort playlists by genre or by mood. I usually save my favorite playlists so I can go back to them, but the most ingenious feature in my opinion is the running mode. If you search “running” on the app, select one of the playlists that come up, and then start running it will play music to match your tempo.
  4. Poshmark – I use this to sell my gently used clothes and have had a lot of success. If you are selling hot ticket items from popular brands then your items are likely to get purchased fast, while other items might take patience waiting for them to sell. I have been using this app for three years now and feel confident recommending it to my readers! If you use my code BGFHH to sign up you will get a $5 credit to use towards your first purchase and if you want to check out my closet you can find me @saramagnolia
  5. Venmo – Have you ever gone out with friends and someone forgets their wallet so you offer to pay for them? Well, luckily it is rare that anyone leaves without their phone nowadays so as long as you and your friends have Venmo you can transfer money back and forth with the touch of a button. This alleviates those awkward situations where you have to remind your friend that he owes you $20 from Saturday night.

I hope you found this post helpful and find one of these apps to be useful in your day to day activities. If you have any apps that you can’t live without I’d love to know what they are so I can try them.


Sending Sunshine,


Sara


YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:


Original article and pictures take www.saramagnolia.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий